From $730 USD per person
Before $1327 USD
9 Days / 8 Nights
Only $99 deposit to secure your spot today
100% refundable payment
100% refundable payment up to 15 days prior to your departure date
No booking fee, no change fees
Change your travel dates for free as many times as you want up to 15 days
Can't travel? Save your payment for a new trip or gift it to a friend
The authentic sites of South America’s most-popular country, Peru, come to life before your eyes on our tour of Peru. The highlight of your Picture Perfect Peru Tour will be, of course, the Seventh Wonder of the World, Machu Picchu. Also, on your Peru Vacation Packages you will sample the delights of the capital, Lima. You will walk on the cobblestone streets of Cusco and view the incredible landscapes of the Sacred Valley of the Incas. When you travel to Machu Picchu follow the spectacular Route of the Sun to the sapphire jewel, the spectacular Lake Titicaca. Picture Perfect Peru Tour will show you all around our land full of hidden treasures, you will take excursions to the most wonderful places in the Peruvian Andes Mountains, and explore Lima, Lake Titicaca, Cusco, the Sacred Valley of the Incas & Machu Picchu. Fulfil the dream that you have had since you were a kid with our Picture Perfect Peru vacation package when you explore South America’s best destinations, including Cusco, the oldest continuously inhabited city on the continent. If Lima is the center of modern Peru, Cusco is its cultural heart. Peru’s magical Inca civilization called Cusco the most sacred place in all of their Empire.
Once you arrive in Cusco, a member of Valencia travel's team will be waiting at the airport to pick you up in our private transport and take you to your hotel. Then you will have all the day to relax and enjoy the beauty of Cusco and its surroundings.
After breakfast, enjoy a free day to explore Cusco at your ease. The capital city of the Inca Empire is now the undisputed archaeological capital of the Americas, as well as the continent’s oldest continuously inhabited city.
Our tour begins in Cusco, where we’ll pick you up at 09h00 and then head to the train station to board the train to Aguas Calientes (also known as Machu Picchu Pueblo). The train leaves at approximately 11h30, although the exact schedule does change sometimes. The two-hour train journey is a memorable experience in itself, as we pass through river canyons and rolling hills.
Aguas Calientes is the gateway to Machu Picchu, sitting in a deep gorge at the foot of the m...
To best appreciated Machu Picchu, we’ll wake up early in the morning so we can get to the citadel in good time. You’ll have time for breakfast first, and then your guide will pick you up from the hotel at around 05h40 We’ll then walk to the bus departure point for the short but zigzagging ascent up the road to Machu Picchu.
We’ll then pass through the gates into the Machu Picchu archaeological site. Here you’ll begin your guided walking tour...
After breakfast, you'll be picked up from your hotel at 06h30 and dropped off at the bus station to take a bus trip, more like a tour - a guide will be on board, and you'll stop at four exciting sites:
• Andahuaylillas: The Sistine Chapel of South America. This church is one of the most beautiful examples of Andean popular religious art.
• Raqchi (Wiracocha God Temple): This was an Inca church of considerable dimensions; 328 feet long,...
Our Titicaca adventure begins at 07h30 when we pick you up from your hotel in Puno and head down to the port. We’ll then take a comfortable motorboat out to the floating islands of the Uros people. The artificial islands are located about 14 km from the port, and it takes about 30 minutes to get there – but you won’t be in any rush, as the scenery is spectacular.
When we arrive at the floating islands, you’ll probably be amazed by the scale of the...
In the morning you’ll have a traditional breakfast with your host family – and feel free to help cook if you like! After breakfast, you are free to join in with any of the daily activities, which could include cultivating crops, tending to the animals or even building a house or other structure in the traditional way. Your experienced guide will ensure that this part of the trip is a totally authentic experience, after a morning of cultural immersion, it will be time for a...
After Breakfast, transfer Hotel to Juliaca Airport for your flight to Lima.
Booking window: From September 2021 to December 2021. Travel window: January 2021 to December 15th 2022, excluding Blackout dates.
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday
• Accommodation: Casa Andina Miraflores Centro (1 nights), Casa Andina Standard Cusco Plaza (3 nights), Hatun Inti Boutique (1 night), Hotel Royal Inn Puno (2 nights), Homestay – Luquina Island (1night)
• Meals: 8 breakfasts, 3 lunch, 1 dinner
• Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Sacred valley, Machupicchu, Lima city, Uros, Luquina islands in Puno
• Private or share transportation
• All of the entry tickets for the tours on your itinerary
• Professional guide who speaks English
• Roundtrip train ticket on Expedition service to Aguas Calientes
• First aid kit
• Round trip bus ticket from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu
• 24/7 support and emergency line available throughout the itinerary
• Airfare to and from destination
• Domestic flights
• Minimum medical and emergency evacuation insurance
• Trip cancellation insurance or any other travel insurance
• Evacuation: in the event of a serious medical injury, we will coordinate with your travel insurance company to arrange evacuation
• Any activity not described in What's Included
• Meals on your own
• Optional excursions