VT-F-02-04 Quality and Environment Policy
At Valencia Travel we are dedicated to the activities of travel agencies and operators of tourism, under an Integrated Management System (IMS) that guarantees that our activities are developed under controlled conditions of quality, socio-environmental responsibility, risk control, and continuous improvement.
For this, Valencia Travel focuses on the following:
1) Provide services to our clients, with qualified professionals in the field of tour operation to meet your needs and exceed expectations.
2) Protect the environment and prevent pollution by reducing and/or eliminating the environmental impacts within our processes.
3) Cultivate thinking based on risk prevention in all our processes, to ensure the quality of our services and responsible environmental management.
4) Comply with the legal requirements and other policies applicable to the organization.
5) Permanently seek continuous improvement of processes, through the participation, involvement, motivation, and training of staff toward the achievement of excellence in the services we provide.
For the effective application of these principles, the leadership of the Senior Management and the commitment of collaborating partners is essential. The Senior Management will periodically review this Policy, to develop continuous improvement of the IMS, thus ensuring its maintenance and updates, and offering a frame of reference for the establishment of quality and environmental objectives.